Search engine optimization (SEO) is the procedure of affect the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the previous (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may goal different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. (Source: Wikipedia).
This Search Engine Optimisation Training course provides you with a complete sympathetic of the principles of SEO and demonstrates how to implement these techniques and start to get your site to #1 on Google.
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
After presence this course, participants will have a clear thoughtful of what they have to do to implement an excellent SEO strategy for your business. You will understand how Google and the other search engines operate and be in a position to start the process of getting your web site to #1 in Google.
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERP
- What are search engines?
- How search engines work?
- Major functions of a search engine
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Google keyword planner tool
- Keywords research process
- Understanding keywords mix
- Google Operator:So that you can find anything on the web
- On page optimization
- Off Page optimization
- Local SEO
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
- How to create SEO Strategy for your business?
- What is link juice?
- Importance of domain and page authority
- How to optimize exact keywords for your business?
- What is Google Panda Algorithm?
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google EMD Update?
- How to save your site from Google Panda, Penguin ?
- How to recover your site from Panda, Penguin ?
- Why do you need SEO?
- The current SEO landscape
- How people search
- Overview of Keywords
- Making your web site search engine friendly – using meta tags
- Google Webmaster Central Developments
- Linking Strategies
- Innovative techniques for building inbound links
- Video Optimisation
- Overview of Terminology
- Optimising your Web Site
- Creating Content
- Developing a Link Strategy
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- What not to do
- How to use Blogging as an SEO tool
- The importance of hosting
- Localisation and getting found in Local Search
- Staying out of trouble with search engines
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
The course has been designed for those who have little previous experience of SEO and who want to get started in implementing these techniques in their business. The seminar is targeted to those with responsibility for developing or implementing an organisation’s online strategy, including senior management, marketing managers, communication specialists, webmasters and IT managers and personnel.