The Content Marketing Training Course demonstrates the benefits and importance of quality content in driving traffic to your website. You will understand the concept of inbound marketing and the advantages of organically attracting visitors to your site through offering content that is of value to your customer.
Students will be familiar with the different types of content that a business can offer online, including blogs, white papers, videos, webinars, podcasts and more. You will understand the importance of identifying the needs and interests of your customers, and how to develop content accordingly.
Approaches to content creation will be discussed, and students will know how to recycle, repurpose and curate content so as to maximise the reach and lifespan of your content marketing. You will also be familiar with different sources for content and how to brainstorm for content ideas for your business and industry.
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
After attending this course, you will have a clear understanding of how to develop Content Marketing campaigns.
- What is Content Marketing?
- Introduction to content marketing
- Objective of content marketing
- Content marketing 7 step strategy building process
- 18 types of content with examples
- How to write great compelling content
- Keyword research for content ideas
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Discussing authority blog
- Steps towards developing authority blog
- Ways to monetizing authority blog
- How to market your content?
- Debate- Doesn’t great content just spread by itself
- Understanding second customer
- Importance of second customer
- How to increase second customer
- Understanding online influencers
- 10 ways to connect with online influencers
- 35 unique ways to write magnetic headlines
- 180 examples of magnetic headlines
- How to increase opt-in email list with content marketing with examples
- Case study on content marketing
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Blogs & Written Content
- Videos & Webinars
- Identifying Customer Interests
- Developing Content Ideas
- Content Creation
- Repurposing & Recycling
- Curating Content
- Sharing Content
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Content Marketing Training Course has been designed for those who have little previous experience of online advertising and who want to get started in implementing Content Marketing campaigns. The course is ideal for those with responsibility for developing or implementing an organisation’s online strategy, including senior management, marketing managers, communication specialists, webmasters and IT managers and personnel.