Pay Per Click Advertising : Using PPC to Build Your Business
If you have noticed the advertisements that appear in the search results on Google and other search engines, you are already familiar with that i.e. pay-per-click, or PPC advertising. PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
It is an internet advertising model used to direct bring traffic to websites, PPC marketing is a way of using the search engine advertising to generate a click on your website. It is commonly associated with the top of the Google’s Search result page that would be marked with the Yellow label. Search engines like Google and Bing make pay per click advertising available on an auction basis where the highest bidder typically earns the most prominent placement, with some caveats.
Powerful Benefits of Using PPC advertising
There are many benefits of PPC advertising. Whether you’re trying to convince your boss or a client about the value of Google Ad Words (or Bing Ads), there’s a powerful case to be made.
PPC can have a major positive impact on most businesses and brands. If you aren’t doing any PPC marketing, you’re likely losing out on valuable traffic and revenue.
1. PPC Contributes to Business Goals: This is the most compelling reason to use ppc advertising. PPc helps you to achieve a large number of business as well as marketing goals. These goals range from high level brands exposure and thought leadership to lead submission and e-commerce sales.
2. PPC is Measurable & Traceable: A measure benefit of PPc advertising run through Ad word i.e. easily to measure and track. You will also see the high performance details including impression, clicks and conversion based on business goal.
3. PPC Works Well With Other Marketing Channels: PPC and SEO work well together as the impressions and opportunities for traffic are often to the same audience — the people using Google to find information, services, or products. The performance data of impressions, clicks, and conversions from Ad Words can provide great insight and direction on a keyword-by-keyword basis for where to prioritize SEO efforts.
4. Rich functionality and Reporting: PPC platform provide you with all the tools that are necessary to run the campaign collaborate with the team members and provide you desired results. This is considering as the business advantages because of right tools and techniques.
5.PPC advertising can drive offline sales: If you have a physical location, your customers are likely to come into your store after seeing one of your ads. Although the transaction did not take place online, their journey began with an online search. This trend is likely to increase as customers rely on search engines to guide their purchasing decisions.
6.PPC increases your customer attribution: PPC advertising will increase your customer attribution. An attribution is a number of times your audience sees your brand. The more times they interact with your business, the more likely they will convert. PPC advertising will help you increase your touch points with your audience and leads to more conversions in the future.
7. Advertise locally or globally: Google Ad Words allows you to reach out to potential customers based on location. This means you can find customers within a matter of miles from your business, if your target audience is local, or advertise to people in entire countries, regions, or across the globe. The ads can all be tailored in order to appeal to specific audiences.
In the end, PPC is very beneficial for the business because it generates a fast result by targeting the right people at right time. PPC and SEO can work together in harmony for the best possible results as they are 2 of the major components of digital marketing.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising with Google AdWords is a proven method for attracting more visitors to your site.
Google AdWords can help you attract more clients to your Website by targeting Local Internet Users who are searching for your product or service.
AdWords is a very effective advertising medium that is currently being used by millions of Local Businesses.
But it can be complex, and getting the best out of the platform requires skill, experience and a significant time commitment.
Following our proven PPC methodology, we professionally manage Pay-Per-Click Internet Advertising Campaigns with Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter.
Our proven PPC methodology means that we do the following:
Conduct a thorough analysis of your business services.
Do In-depth keywords assessment.
Plan and develop proper advertising campaign structure.
Create proper ad group structures with relevant keywords.
Facilitate or conduct ad copy development.
Ensure proper keyword ad copy landing page relevancy.
Identify and implement appropriate bid strategy.
Optimize or design landing pages for ad destinations.
Implement funnel and conversion tracking mechanisms.
Have questions? Let’s talk business, call me at +91 9891 605 905 or fill in the query form here
Google AdWords campaign is a continuous improvement process to constantly improve the ROI.
Once you have spoken with our team of professionals and have decided that we are the right fit for you, we will setup a time for you to be introduced to your new account manager.
Before the appointment, your account manager will study your website and research your industry, including general practices, your competition and your current Pay-Per-Click Strategy (if you have one) in order to get a sense of your goals and other factors that will contribute to moving your Pay-Per-Click approach forward.
During your appointment, we will discuss your current account, industry, your knowledge, and many other factors in detail. We specialize in our business and you specialize in yours.
By combining our knowledge, we can create an effective and profitable Pay-Per-Click Strategy.
I am here to help you. Let’s talk. Call me at +91 9891 605 905 or fill in the query form here